Your favorite case prevents wireless charging?
You don’t want to take your one and only wireless charging base on a trip or to the office?
Someone always ends up using your cable and never puts it back?
Need to charge your device faster than the current wireless charging bases can charge?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, let me make you aware of a few solutions.
Welcome to my series on charging cables. I will try to give your charging game a boost.
It is just not enough to grab any charging cable you can get your hands on to charge your device. There are many different ports on our smart devices that require different types of tips. Lighting port(8 pin) connector, USB C, Micro USB are three of the most popular. Also many devices can charge wirelessly. In this series I will give you an insight on some of the charging cables I have tried that may help you up your charging game as they have helped mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment